Friday, March 30, 2012

EDL500

What I expect to learn from EDL500. I expect to learn about myself as a leader, and how to become a better leader of myself. Learning more about myself as a leader will be beneficial because this will allow me to reflect on my own leadership skills. Becoming a stronger self leader will help me develop as an effective leader of others.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! It's interesting---"how to become a better leader of myself". I think the biggest challenge is looking at ourselves. We tend to see imperfection where others see a leader. It is fun to be able to discover our strengths and showcase our talents in a way that is constructive rather than destructive. In a society that functions on tearing people down, I cant wait to figure out what personal attributes I have that will shine through. It seems you have a great sense of humility. I think this attribute is absolutely necessary for effective leadership. Can't wait to start the journey with you! I'm looking forward to following your blog.

    ReplyDelete